Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh, How Long Will Roses Really Last



Roses Department Store is one of the last in the area and it will most likely not survive after the Super Wal-Mart right down the road opens up. Employess will probably be the first to run for more secure jobs, and their clients will quickly follow. Many other great stores in this shopping center in Weaverville, but they need a leader to fill in this position quickly to go along with the growth on all 4 corners. Weaverville is going to be a shoppers heaven with shopping for about 1/2 each way on both sides on the highway. We know Ingles is doing all of their expansion now, and would expect this strip to make some moves in the Roses space very quickly or suffer loss. McDonald's making that a McCafe would be awesome too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

roses is the best store you can shop at.I lived in Asheville and now I'm in concord N C and I miss this store You can find anything that you want and more. Everytime that I come to Asheville to visit I always tell my sister you know I have to go to Roses. O'yel. I pray that this roses make it regardless of the Wal-Mart DCBost Concord NC